Freedivers Ranger Blue Water Camo
Introducing the new South African Blue Water gun of choice. One of the most durable and trusted brands coming out heart of South African spearfishing culture.
The Freedivers brand was first established in 1997 due to dissatisfaction with local spearfishing gear. Situated in Durban, the aim was to create a speargun that had an integrated rail system to improve accuracy and reduce noise. As a result every one of the Freedivers products has been tested in the warm waters of the Indian ocean. Freedivers Ranger Blue Water Camo compared to others will stand up to the harshest of diving conditions.
Freedivers Ranger Blue Water Camo Feautres
- Anodised aircraft grade aluminium
- Fish scale Blue Camo wrap
- Integrated synthetic rail to ensure accuracy
- Full stainless steel mechanism
- 7.1mm twin notched sprung steel shaft
- Twin 16mm rubbers
- Dyneema interchangeable bridals
- Closed muzzle for ease of loading
- Stainless handle mounted shark clip
When selecting sizes of consider the type of hunting in your region. Sizes range from 110cm to 140 cm and come in a blue camouflage.
This Ranger Series of is a speargun that won’t let you down and will deliver for you many years of great shooting.